Get involved – Become a presenter/Facilitator
Training is provided and you are welcome to observe, or assist, in delivering a session before accepting an offer to join us.
Call us to discuss joining our team.
- demonstrate a strong commitment to reduce intolerance and a willingness to engage with people from faith and cultures different to themselves
- be able to model profound respect for the opinions/beliefs of others and have a willingness to explain their own faith without seeking to persuade others of the merits of that faith
- possess an engaging personality with a “fun” element and a relaxed, sincere approach which will appeal to children
- have the ability to present to groups ranging from 30 to 200 students
- have a valid Working With Children Check.
Our school teams comprise members who are either:
- an active member of one of the participating faith communities – Jew, Muslim, Christian OR
- have an Indigenous heritage, with a level of knowledge/participation that is acceptable to the representatives of that community in which we will be working OR
- as atheists or agnostics who are able to discuss their philosophy and approach to life.
Educate yourself and others
Please take a moment to see some of our videos and if you like them, please share them on social media to raise awareness.